Click on the picture :)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Drop Dead Hot!!

From top : 
I think both of these are seriously sweet looking!! Looks super cute.
Will be good for those with long legs. And also for those petite girls!
Awesome!! :) 


 By Hijabs Lover
 From top, 
1. Shawl tone (RM15)
2. The Dye Shawl (RM21)

With 2011 around the corner, I personally feel that bright, happy colours are IN.
Why? 
You do not want to feel all gloomy at the beginning of a new year, do you ? 
So spice up your attire and look as bright, happy and cheerful as ever! 
:D


Simple. Yet with a splurge of sexiness. 
Get this Tie-Me-Not top at White Carriage for only RM22.
Pssssttt.. They are currently having sales.
Check it out! :)


Cute are they not? I super love these! These things got me into saying "OMG!"
You know, you girls should really check out itsy beadsy. 
What they are selling there is almost rarely seen and well.. UNIQUE I dare say. 
:)
From top,
1. Cameras at RM19
2. Mix me up at RM24


Forget Quiksilver or Topman for a while. Try something different.
And by that I meant get this! :D 
Brought to you by I Shirt You Not. Great price too.! Only RM35 :)


Earrings! For those who like to be different. 
And daring. This is it! 
This item is non-restockable, and only at RM10! It's a steal ! :) 
From blueyjoyce.

No comments:

Post a Comment