Click on the picture :)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Mystery speaks

Mystery here ! Greetings babes. Well, I know as for the time being HugsloveKisses might not have that many readers . But my friend and I strive to improve on the traffic.
I may keep this simple and short as I haven't had any e-mails from you wonderful girls. However, I am highly positive that I'll hear from you soon.
I definitely hope so darlings!

I don't bite. Nor do I perform savage killings. Hence, there is no reason whatsoever for you to be scared of me :)
If you worry about your privacy, well fret not honey! You have my promise that no names or details will be revealed in this tiny 'column' of mine.

I supposed that's it for now eh? After all this is Christmas Eve!!!
I wish those who celebrate Christmas a Merry Christmas and of course a joyous, wonderful, successful year ahead!

Let whatever bitterness in 2010 be locked away in a dungeon somewhere in your heart. And let the happiness bloom even more in 2011. I wish all of you the best in your future undertakings!

Sincerely with love,
mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment