Click on the picture :)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Check this out. :D

Easy smokey eyes for beginners.


Hello there babes! XX
Before all of you starts to wonder who's the girl in that vid, lemme give you the scoop first.
No, it isn't me. HAHA. Obviously!:P But she's one of the makeup gurus on YT.
Personally, I like spending my free time browsing on YT. Seriously, you can learn a great deal from there. I've learnt how to play guitar there, makeup techniques, even language!!!
:)
Awesome right?
So, this lady here is by far the makeup guru that I always tuned in on YT. I don't know why, I just like the way she explains things, sounds so kind. And this is the first vid I watched from her!

You see,besides what we put on our bodies,or what we carry around everyday..Makeup is just one of the essential stuff of being a female! Some might agree with me, some might not.
"Putting makeup means you put a whole lot of products on your face!"

A complete preposterous,shallow statement.
Putting makeup my lovelies, do not necessary means you have to put a lot of products on your face. Well, depending on the situation really. If it is just a normal day out, perhaps a natural eye color, a lil bit of blush and lip gloss will do. But if you are getting ready for some photoshoot,perhaps you need a little bit more product like bronzer, face highlighter and etc.
So, it really depends on where you want to go and what you want to do.
If you want to go hiking with your bf, probably it is best to leave your face clean and clear. I am a make-up wearer myself. Although I do not wear eye-shadows or blushes to classes everyday but a foundation is my everyday need.
Therefore, I hope people out there will change their perspectives on makeups :)
It is not a wrongful doing, after all! We GIRLS ought and love to look HOT AND GLAM! xx

Okay okay.So, the reason why I am putting up this vid is because..I understand, like all teens when I started to put on makeup..I do not understand how to . Or even if you are already used to put on makeup..it is not a crime to learn new techniques right? :P

I'll be sharing a lot other vids in the future.
Enjoyyyy :)
xx.

p/s:credits to makeupgeek for the awesome tutorials!do check her out on YT ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment