Click on the picture :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday Picks!

Plain brown bag.. Super vintage,easy-to-match bag. 
Seriously, not all girls can afford to have different bags just to suit those different funky, various outfits right? So, most of us opt for one bag that is able to suit most attire that exist in our closet. Well, in my opinion..It's this bag in the above picture!!! :) 
Got in love with this the moment I saw it while blogwalking. 
By Whatever-Darl, for RM50. 

Dinners and proms season is back peeps! On the look-out for dresses? Outfits to match the theme of your dinner party? Face it babes, even me myself is cracking up my head to search for a dress on that night which I always look forward to every semester .
So, this dress looks simple. But the color is extravagantly screaming "I am hot".
Something really worth paying for, I tell you.
You can also wear it while on a date or going shopping with your girlfriends.
So, like I said..DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR DIME . :D
Also suits the CNY celebration :)
By minibus, for RM56.
(with red and black available)


Sweet right ? Color combination that is perfectly sweet. A top that makes you look like a doll ! :) The bow perfected the whole dolly look.
As for this top, you may get it at Shopper Goddess at a very affordable price which is at RM35.


Cool eh? Seen few of these featured in those fashion mags over the decade. Yes, over the decade! Because it never seems to go out of style.
It is easy to match with occasions.
Wear it with a cardi or just plainly like this, it is definitely your choice to pick!
:)
From The Present for RM45.
*steal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment