Click on the picture :)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For your heart to desire. For your money to be spent :P

I simply heart this. I don't know why but the design just got to my heart. Something like cupid's bow. 
Anyway, personally I feel that these heels are gorgeous due to the color. 
Apart from the normal black and white, they come in a color .. a mixture of purple and grey. 
I think the color itself is glamorous.
However, these pair of deadly heels are for pre-order only. 
Available for ordering at RM75 ! :D 
If you share my thoughts, do visit Villainous Sweetheart 

xx


OMG! This skirt is super cute, don't you think so? 
I mean, you can count how many times you'll stumble upon such skirt. 
Now you can carry your kitties around with you :) 
You can pair it with a bow, black top..Find something sweet to go with this skirt, I am imagining tops in black because it'll really bring up the skirt as well.
But that is my personal opinion..You can play around with your creativity, and have fun with this skirt.
Oh, before I blab any longer...
THIS SKIRT HAS ONLY ONE QTY LEFT! 
So, hurry up and click the link below to buy! xx
The Odd Loft, RM49 *steal*


Awwww. So sweet! :P 
These tops are available in long sleeves, which is in my opinion is cool. 
I normally see designs like such in the top most picture available in short sleeves tee. 
Well, you can wear these to just any occasion.
Classes, movies, out for a casual dinner with friends.. a day out with your beau :) 
They are made of cotton, so it'll be comfortable to wear even for long hours . 
Available with limited stocks at lovelyboutique2u at RM40 each.

 Shocking pink! :) Embroided long sleeves top.
Suitable for anyone to wear. 
Available in other colors as well, so you can have a wider option;) 
Priced at RM45 each, you can get this at House of Pines Boutique. 


Garden full of roses indeed! 
Items are imported from Australia, therefore they are limited .
Their 3XS sizes are sold out already. 
Only S sizes are still available. Well, ladies..it's the ding dong bell for you to hurry up and grab it! :P 
Available at SomeWear Over The Rainbow for RM80
Something affordable for hot dresses like this! 
Suitable for any occasion . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment