Click on the picture :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The weekend quad! :)

This is sooo cute! Marc Jacobs inspired necklace. :) 
Like the owner said, if you do not feel like being a cutie that day, just take off the pendant. 
Here's another good thing about this - you can pair it with almost every color tops. . 
I can't think of a color you cannot match it with this necklace. 
I mean, it suits whatever mood/look that you want to pull off.
Available at Avant La Mode for RM15 per piece. 


Before all of you pretty readers start to wonder what are these things, lemme introduce to you...
*drum rolls* 
These are handbag's hooks.
What do they do? Hold your handbags darlings. So that you can finally organize your handbags properly. Rather than just stuffing or putting them in your closet . *opps.that's me! HAHA. I need to get my hands on one of these fast!*
Maybe some of you have heard of these long before this review. But maybe some haven't. 
In which ever way, I think these are worth the prices because those designs are just superbly fantastic! 
Look at that cupcake. I am starting to dream of my fav vanilla already. 
Oh, they also have one for Valentine's special.

From top : 

By My Handbag Hook ;) 

OMG! That was my remark when I saw this. Gorgeous gorgeous!
It is not ready stock unfortunately, since it's a pre-order.
But hey, I don't mind waiting for bags like this! Do you?
And what more, it is being sold at a very affordable price, RM46.
And fret not if you are not a bucket bag person.. They offer you the same design but as sling bags and also satchels!
What are you waiting for? Visit The Bag Galore nowwww! And order this Piero Guidi Inspired bags quick :) 



HAHAHA. I absolutely HEART this! 
The design is simple, yet! I like it! 
It has some sexiness and a naughty essence in it. :P 
So, if you feel like being sexy..wear this! 
You can get this at Libby Lui Closet at RM25
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment