Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thursday's Temptation






From top : 

1. Petite Working Dress         RM 59
*spotted in TopShop* 
 
Number 1 gives a pop to a normal officewear, allowing you to look a little bit sexy at the same time maintaining the formal look. Pair it with a white blazer, and you're all set ;)






From top : 
1. Scallops Jacket              RM 59
 2. Bow Collar Shirt            RM 35 

Gotta accept it. Scallops are so trending. I adore the Bow Collar Shirt in orange. They do offer one in brown as well. But the one in orange appeals more to me. And with that price, I am proudly labelling it as a steal!!! :)





Puffed shoulder cardigans for plus sizes.                 RM 40

Visit them for a lot more plus sizes fashion! :) 





1. I Believe in Love        RM 29.90 
2. Love Peace Dove       RM 23.90

Psst. Free postage peeps!! What are ya waiting for ?? :)





MIKO Style Sling Bag              RM 48
*pre-order* 

Isn't it just cute? I like the colour combination. :) Super adorable. I can picture myself carrying this when I meet up with my girlfriends..Having fun at Genting Highlands.  Somehow, I can even picture myself with this bag to the beach.  Hmmm. Is that weird? You tell me. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Online Shopping add so much convenience in daily life especially for women because ladies mostly spent time in shopping even in tough working schedules, now via online shopping portal mostly quality products for women like jewelry, clothing, bags, footwear easily buy able with free home delivery option included mostly direct online shopping sites are security enable.

    ReplyDelete